Stoke is seeking a highly motivated Senior Administrative Assistant to join a company pioneering genetic disease treatments. The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following activities:
- Provide general administrative support for assigned Executive Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents and teams.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings, and handle all other administrative activities for assigned individuals.
- Schedule all in-person and remote candidate interviews while working with Talent Acquisition.
- Schedule and manage candidate presentations/seminars for scientific interview candidates by working with Talent Acquisition to prepare and test for any IT troubleshooting.
- Work with the onboarding team to develop and carryout plan for new hires.
- Coordinate activities/meetings between departments and outside parties.
- Provide backup to Executive Assistant.
- Assist Executive Assistant on company-wide projects as requested.
- Book and manage domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Process and reconcile expense reports in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison and travel coordinator for departmental visitors.
- Arrange catering and logistics for departmental/company meetings and events.
- Plan and organize meetings and manage meeting room bookings.
- Create, manage and update purchase orders as requested.
- Additional special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- High school diploma required with 4+ years of relevant experience working in a similar environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
This position will require less than 5% travel.
Benefits & Compensation:
Stoke Therapeutics offers comprehensive and competitive employee benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance; life, long and short-term disability insurance; Paid Primary Caregiver Leave; a 401K program with company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP). Compensation will be highly competitive for the industry and directly commensurate with experience.
Stoke operates sites in Bedford, MA, and Cambridge, MA. This position is based in Bedford, MA.
Since March 2020, Stoke’s office-based employees have been working from home and we have modified our business practices (including but not limited to curtailing or modifying employee travel, moving to partial remote work, and cancelling physical participation in meetings, events and conferences). We are continually assessing the impact of COVID-19 on our business and keeping in mind the best interests of our employees, patients, and business partners. For the foreseeable future, we anticipate the individual in this role will work from home and participate in meetings and company events virtually. At some point, we anticipate this role will return to working at one of our physical locations.