Stoke is seeking a highly motivated Research Associate to join a company pioneering genetic disease treatments. The candidate will be expected to perform the following activities:
- Formulation and characterization of oligonucleotides for SAR and in vivo studies.
- Registration of new oligonucleotide sequences into internal database and curation of such related inventory information.
- Ordering of oligonucleotide sequences from CROs and coordinating in-house synthesis capabilities to meet demand.
- Work closely with several departments within the company including to delivery needed oligonucleotides against project objectives.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory instruments.
- Perform experiments with minimal supervision.
- Present results in research meetings
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other Life Sciences discipline preferred.
- Experience in oligonucleotides and/or nucleic acid chemistry is a plus.
- Good team-working and communication skills are essential.
- Experience with HPLC-MS and/or LIMS systems
- Microsoft Office and Teams fluency
- Highly motivated individual that can work well in a highly collaborative setting.
Stoke operates sites in Bedford, MA, and Cambridge, MA. This position is based in Bedford, MA.
Benefits & Compensation:
Stoke Therapeutics offers comprehensive and competitive employee benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance; life, long and short-term disability insurance; Paid Primary Caregiver Leave; a 401K program with company match; a Tuition Assistance Program, and an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP). Compensation will be highly competitive for the industry and directly commensurate with experience.