Stoke is seeking a highly motivated and seasoned and experienced Executive Assistant to join a company pioneering genetic disease treatments. The successful candidate will report to the Chief Medical Officer as well as other executives and be expected to perform the following activities:
- Provide general administrative support to the Chief Medical Officer, Sr. Vice President of Regulatory Affairs, and Vice President Development Operations as well as their teams.
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings/events, and handle all other administrative activities for assigned executives and their associated teams.
- Coordinate activities/meetings as needed interdepartmentally.
- Planning and organizing complex meetings with internal stakeholders and Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), or other external parties.
- Assist Executive Assistants/Administrative team on company-wide projects as requested.
- Book and manage domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Process and reconcile expense reports in a timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison and travel coordinator for departmental visitors.
- Create, manage and update purchase orders as requested.
- Arrange catering and logistics for departmental/company meetings and events.
- Manage meeting room bookings.
- Provide backup coverage to administrative team as needed.
- Additional special projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience working in a Biotech environment preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Detail oriented, flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects with quality and in a timely manner.
- Must be a solution-oriented team player.
- Must possess forward thinking skills, creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain high level discretion and confidentiality.
This position will require less than 5% travel.
Benefits & Compensation:
Stoke Therapeutics offers comprehensive and competitive employee benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance; life, long and short-term disability insurance; Paid Primary Caregiver Leave; a 401K program with company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP). Compensation will be highly competitive for the industry and directly commensurate with experience.
Stoke operates sites in Bedford, MA, and Cambridge, MA. This position is based in Bedford, MA.
Since March 2020, Stoke’s office-based employees have been working from home and we have modified our business practices (including but not limited to curtailing or modifying employee travel, moving to partial remote work, and cancelling physical participation in meetings, events and conferences). We are continually assessing the impact of COVID-19 on our business and keeping in mind the best interests of our employees, patients, and business partners. For the foreseeable future, we anticipate the individual in this role will work from home and participate in meetings and company events virtually. At some point, we anticipate this role will return to working at one of our physical locations.